Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, LLC
Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, LLC is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), has been selected as Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Primary Comprehensive Care ACO works with Medicare to provide higher quality coordinated care to patients ensuring that the right care is received at the right time. We aim to increase quality of care, while reducing overall health expenditures for patients. As an organization, we work closely with physicians and other healthcare providers participating in the ACO to promote seamless, coordinated care.
Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, LLC is a patient-centered organization where the Medicare Fee-For-Service Beneficiary and providers are true partners in care decisions. With more than 130 independent participating healthcare providers, Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, LLC is a growing network of caregivers dedicated to providing coordinated care by collaborating with patients and their peers in the medical community.
Participating physicians in Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, LLC report some additional information about their Medicare Fee-For-Service Beneficiaries’ care to CMS, including things like doctor, hospital, and pharmacy visits. Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, LLC helps providers to track a patient’s services across multiple care settings to ensure that each healthcare provider who has a role in a patient’s care can have a complete picture – providing improved care for each Medicare Fee-For-Service Beneficiary.
ACO Name and Location
Primary Comprehensive Care LLC
4941 N. Kedzie Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
ACO Primary Contact
Dr. Naser Rustom, CEO
ACO Participants in Joint Venture between ACO Professionals and Hospitals
No participants are involved in a joint venture between ACO professionals and hospitals.
Types of ACO Participants, or Combinations of Participants, that Formed the ACO
- Networks of individual practices of ACO Professionals and
- ACO professionally in a group practice arrangement.
Shared Savings and Losses
Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
- Agreement period beginning July 2012-Decemebr 2013, Performance Year 1: Not in Operations
- Agreement period beginning January 2014-Decemebr 2014, Performance year 2014:$0
- Agreement period beginning January 2015-Decemebr 2015, Performance Year 2015: $1,205,935
Distribution of Shared Savings
Agreement period beginning July 2012-Decemebr 2013, Performance Years 1, 2015, 2015
- Proportion Invested in Infrastructure: 30%
- Proportion Invested in redesigned care processes/resources:
- Proportion of Distribution to ACO participants: 30%
Payment Rule Waivers
No, our ACO does not use the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver
Key ACO Clinical and Administrative Leadership
- CEO/Medical Director: Dr. Naser Rustom
- ACO Executive Director/Network Operations Manager: Tania Khamoo
- Marketing Representative/Compliance Officer: Rina Machacek
Associated Committees and Committee Leadership
Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, LLC publicly reports the following information as it becomes available:
- Aggregate amount of shared savings and losses
- Payment distribution model
- Quality measure reporting
No information is currently available at this time for Primary Comprehensive Care ACO, LLC. Please check back at another time.
Quality Performance Results
(Note: Not in operations for 2012 & 2013.)